February 22, 2012

What More Could You Wish For - Coming Soon!

The publication of my book is right around the corner - August 7th. So exciting! Check out the countdown clock off to the right - isn't that cool? I get a little thrill every time I look at it.
So anyway, it's time to really start getting the word out.
How the heck do I do that? I don't know yet what St. Martin's marketing plan is but I do know that I'm going to have to be very involved. Which, you know I have no problem doing. I'll try not to inundate you with email blasts, I'll try not to bore you with publicity. Can I ask you, tho, to spread the word? If I send an email about my book I would love it if you could forward it on to one or two of your friends, anyone you think might like it. As much as I would love for men to read it I think my best audience will be women - probably forty and up, or anyone who's connected with an old flame on a reunion website or Facebook. Do you know anyone like that?
Okay, now for a little shameless self-promotion: YOU CAN PRE-ORDER MY BOOK NOW! At a discounted price. Yay! Be the first on your block to have a copy of What More Could You Wish For. Just click on the book cover:
Oh, and when you get there please click the "LIKE" button.
Thanks so much for your support.

No comments: