March 24, 2013

Traveling to China

Traveling is one of my passions. I love everything about it, even figuring out what to take and schlepping my bags to the airport and the lines to get through security. Whatever...the whole thing makes me happy.
Last year I went to Israel (check my Israel posts here) with SmarTours and it was a fantastic trip. I have to say their customer service leaves a little to be desired but the trip went off without a hitch, so no complaints there. So this year I'm going with them to China. China! I never had a burning desire to go to China but I'm suddenly all about going to exotic places with cultures totally unlike my own. So, off I go. Tomorrow to San Francisco, Tuesday to China.
See Sophie Tucker with her back to me? She's pissed that I wouldn't let her in my suitcase. Maybe I should tell her they eat cats in China.

(Nothing goes better with packing than a nice Chardonnay.)

Stay tuned!

No comments: