August 8, 2010

Yay! I Was Recognized by the IBRC!

I'm thrilled to announce that the International Blogging Recognition Council honored me. Lucky me!
But wait...who the hell is the IBRC???
Here's what their email says:

During the month of July, the International Blogging Recognition Council (IBRC) had the pleasure of reviewing your blog Samantha Hoffman. Your blog was referred to IBRC through our Refer-A-Blog program. "I'm a TV Star!" was the topic that the Council reviewed. Based on the review, the Council has recommended that your blog receive IBRC’s designation of “Recognized Blog”. IBRC reserves this honor to those blogs that effectively connects with the audience and promotes the sharing of ideas and experiences.
We invite you to visit our website at www.ibrcblog.org to learn more about IBRC and our “Recognized Blog” award. Congratulations on your accomplishment.
Sarah L. Tolten
Review Committee Chair
International Blogging Recognition Council
Seemed a little fishy to me. Why? Because they honor "blogs that effectively connects (that's not my typo - that's how they wrote it) ...and promotes the sharing of ideas and experiences." Well that sounds kind of grandiose to me and we all know my blog is pretty self-serving but if they want to honor me for that... I'm all about recognition and honor and being in the spotlight but...really. So I did a little checking and found this on BlogCatalog.
Also found this one: a blog called The Adventures of Martini Mike. It seems I'm in excellent company. Way to go, Martini Mike!

No comments: