September 14, 2009

Funny Fashion Story

One Man and His Ugly Shoes.
A funny fashion story from The New York Times by Michelle Slatalla
Published: September 9, 2009

MY husband is wearing ugly shoes. Very ugly shoes.
At first, I didn’t notice. He had just returned from a business trip to New York, and there he stood, next to my desk, beaming.

“What?” I asked. “Is there something in my hair?”

He said nothing. Just kept smiling. He looked very happy.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing,” he said, still smiling. Then he stuck out a toe and started stroking my calf
.
I shrieked and recoiled in terror. “Oh, my God, what is that you’re wearing?” I asked. His feet were sheathed in some kind of creepy black rubberized gorilla-feet things. “Is that a Halloween costume?”
Click here to read the rest of it.

No comments: