November 6, 2012

Calling All Book Clubs!

Do you belong to a book club? Do you like author chats? Do you drink wine?
Then we're a match made in heaven!

Author chats are a great way to add another dimension to your meeting and I'd love to be part of your program.
Are you in the Chicagoland area? Great! We'll do it in person. Are you in Wyoming? Boca Raton? Santa Fe? Toledo? No problem...there's always Skype or phone chat or email.
And don't worry, I know that some book clubs are purely social and don't do much of a discussion, and that's cool too - we'll just chat, hang out and drink wine...like girlfriends!
Contact me and I'll be happy to send you a complimentary copy of What More Could You Wish For.

1 comment:

Maew said...

Hello, I saw an interesting wine book in only a part of the page in some IG, i asked the name of the book but the IG account owner does not reply. I would like to know what the book is. Do you have any idea how possible I would know the name of the book?