1. Awesome (e.g.: "What's for dinner?" "Pot roast." "Awesome."
"I'll pick you up at four." "Awesome."
"No traffic this morning." "Awesome." (Well...ok, that IS awesome.)
But really, the Grand Canyon is awesome, space travel is awesome...but everything in the world is not awesome.
2. (Fill in the blank) rules (e.g.: I rule, she rules, Yoga rules, peanut butter rules...)
3. You rock (he rocks, she rocks, air travel rocks, peanut butter rocks...)
4. 'Like' instead of said (e.g.: "He was like, I don’t believe it, and I was like, No really...”). Or 'like' in place of...well, nothing. (e.g.: it was like, so hot yesterday...)
5. How cool is that? How pretty is that? How good is that? How fun is that? How (fill in the blank) is that?
HERE ARE MORE:
6. Good to go
7. My bad
8. No way. Way.
9. Homage, pronounced “O maj” instead of “Ah midj,” the way it’s always been in the dictionary
10. “Growing up as a kid…” How else do you grow up?
Do you have any of your own?