July 5, 2012

Countdown to Publication!

I'm counting the days before my book What More Could You Wish For is published by the venerable St. Martin's Press. I couldn't wish for more than that!
There's so much going on:
1. SAVE THE DATE: On August 2nd I'll be on a Twitter chat with two other authors with Self Magazine. They'll be giving away a package of our three books - great beach reads. Tune in here.
2. SAVE THE DATE: On August 11th at 12:30p CST I'll be on WGN Radio with Bill Moller talking about my book and how I got published. So cool. 720am on your radio dial if you live in Chicago, listen live online here if you don't.
3. AND...the publication date is August 7th! That's when you'll be able to find my book in bookstores (yay!). But you can pre-order now on these sites: your favorite independent bookseller, B&N, or Amazon.
4. Read this great review from Amy Sue Nathan, my St. Martin's sister.


Wait, there's more! REGISTER here TO WIN A SIGNED ADVANCED READING COPY of What More Could You Wish For. The names of the first fifty people to send an email  will go into a hat for a drawing on July 20th and the winner will receive what's sure to be a collector's item. Or at least a good doorstop. (An ARC is what's known as a bound galley and isn't quite finished - there are still has some typos and the cover does n't have my photo (oh no!). But it does call my book a "charming debut.")



No comments: