September 27, 2010

More New Friends!

Here I am with more new friends whom I met on Michigan Avenue last week. They are (left to right): Connie Mundo from Las Vegas, Sharon Alfirevec from Homer Glen, me (the street walker) and Frances Arvia from Orland Park. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Joanne Foster, also from Homer Glen, but someone had to take the picture!
One copy of my book went to Las Vegas with Sharon and the other three ladies promised to pass the other copy amongst themselves and then on to other friends.

Women are so amazing, aren't they? These complete strangers were just lovely; very supportive and encouraging about what I'm doing. It never ceases to amaze me how kind women are to each other and how eager to help.
Thank you all so much. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: