January 21, 2009

Obeautiful Obamas

Yesterday was a fabulous day. It was very exciting, very moving...an exceptional time we're living in. I watched Barack Obama's swearing in at court (I was there for my volunteer work as a Court Appointed Special Advocate) on a TV in the calendar waiting room with a very snowy picture. All throughout the courthouse people were watching on TVs or internet connections. Even the judge came out of the courtroom to watch. When he said, "So help me God," there was spontaneous applause.
I've never seen this kind of enthusiasm for a president, have you? Expectations are extraordinarily high, it's a lot to live up to. But I feel that he's up to the task.
Barack and Michelle were beautiful at the balls last night. They seem very much in love, very connected. Do you think they had rockin' sex their first night in The White House?

No comments: